Do you feel like your site isn't getting the exposure it deserves? Just opening a website isn't enough to get exposure. Just by having good content, is not enough that web users find you. The internet has become a competitive space. Here's a few tips to gain exposure for your site, without you having to spend a penny.
- If you do not have a URL (i.e. you use Facebook, etc.) get one! Vector sells .us domains for $3.99 so there's no reason not to. Why not get a few?
- Put your URL everywhere - in your email signature, on your social media posts, and on your social profiles. Most sites allow you to enter your URL with your contact info. Take advantage of it!
- Tell your contacts about your site - but don't spam them. It's OK to notify people about a URL "Hey, checkout my new website"
- Get some offline exposure for your domain, such as on your business cards, flyers, and other materials.
- Create some real content - or have someone do it for you (See Vector's Quick Content)
- Engage people on social media - respond to their comments, ask them for feedback. Always include your URL.
- Buy some fun domains in addition to your target URL - be creative! For Vector's blog we registered pleaseblogin.com
- Do a press release, include your URL.
- Learn more about Internet Marketing - Checkout Vector's free Guide "Getting Started in Internet Marketing"
Checkout some of our satisfied customers: